The Denver Museum of Nature & Science has a really cool story to tell.
As an organization that has one of the largest membership programs in the country, they have been able to use data to better understand who their members are, what programs they like and most importantly, how to convert visitors into members.
Join Umbel on Thursday, August 25, 2016 at 11 AM CST for our webinar From ‘Maybe’ to Member: Top Data Strategies to Convert Members Featuring Denver Museum of Nature & Science where Ashley Alexander, Director of Memberships of Denver Museum of Nature and Science, will share how to:
- Get a clear picture of member demographics – everything from age to what type of programs they value
- Grow their member base and expand their marketing reach
- Segment their constituents in order to find the best possible programs for their museum
- Identify loyal visitors and help them move to higher levels of commitment
- Use data to get new and returning visitors to commit to memberships
- Collect in-venue data via their customized mobile application