Are you using data to optimize your nonprofit’s strategy? What if we told you that you can use your existing donor data and turn it into more donations in just a few weeks?
Join us on May 18th at 11 AM CST for our webinar, co-hosted by Leilani Perry of the YMCA of Austin and Sarah Meredith of Umbel, on How YMCA Uses Data to Drive Memberships, Improve Programs & Increase Donations.
We’ve worked with several nonprofits who face these common challenges:
– We have a decent amount of data, but we don’t know how to turn it into donations.
– We don’t have a clear picture of our demographics and what they are most passionate about.
– We need to prove more sponsorship value to our sponsors.
– We have a strong membership base, but we aren’t growing. How can we customize our programs so we are giving our members what they need and want?
In this webinar, you will learn how to:
– Get a clear picture of your current constituents and their program preferences in just minutes
– Use existing data to find new donors that look like past donors
– Find new ways to segment your constituents in order to find the best possible sponsors
– Better understand new and existing constituents who are most likely to contribute
Attendees will be entered to win a free FitBit!