Being able to use our real data to improve ticket sales completes the ROI loop for us.
- Bobby Garza, General Manager, Transmission EventsFull Story
Uncovering what motivates audiences to buy our products and services is not something we were able to assess with this level of precision in the past. Historical solutions and data methodologies simply lacked the acumen inherent to Umbel’s Digital Genome analysis.
- Allen Noren, VP of Online & Digital Initiatives, O'Reilly Media
One of the richest areas of Umbel is the brand segments, in terms of what other brands this audience is engaging with. We plan to use that data going forward to be able to target additional sponsors and other clients that match with this group of people.
- Scott Wilcox, Director of Technology, SXSWFull Story
Umbel is effective. It works. We're into it.
- Sharilyn Mayhugh, Director of Marketing, ACL Live At Moody TheaterFull Story
Vox uses Umbel to really understand our audience. We are a premium publisher and understanding our audience is incredibly important to not only how we develop that audience and how we create content, but also how we build great experiences for our brand partners.
- Trei Brundrett, Chief Product Officer, Vox MediaFull Story
Umbel showed us the importance of collecting our audience data, helped us make sense of it, and used it to reach the F1USGP fans we’d been missing.
- Geoff Moore, Director of Marketing, Circuit of The AmericasFull Story
The mascot unlocks conversation after conversation,” says Umbel CEO H.O. Maycotte. “It’s fun to have a little something playful in the business-to-business space.” For those braving the South-by crowds, be prepared for a little something weird. That’s just part of the deal, friendo.
- Christopher Heine, AdWeekFull Story
As more and more publishers have fewer resources to boost monetization, Umbel’s technology — and this strategic partnership — could give them the tools to engage with audiences and pitch them to advertisers.
- Ryan Lawler, TechCrunchFull Story
Mad Men 2.0? ... Umbel impressed [him] not just with the depth of data it can analyze quickly, but also with its user experience and design, including a simply readable dashboard and reports.
- Laura Klodony, Wall Street JournalFull Story
Let the good times roll. Fun Fun Fun Fest brought its unique comedy and music to more people than ever and saw a much higher return on investment. Among the results, the festival saw 30X return on ad spend from ticket sales.
- Facebook For BusinessFull Story
For most users on the web, especially as a consumer's baseline data intelligence increases, doing the right thing means transparency during collection and usage.
- Umbel CEO H.O. MaycotteFull Story
Taken as a whole, the [100 AngelList Startups to Watch] represents a powerful cross-section of today’s best technology startups. It should be a useful jumping off point for entrepreneurs to find inspiration and for consumers to find something cool to try.
- Chris McConnell, ReadWriteFull Story