10 Specific Ways to Use Data to Increase Conversions
Before you jump into another channel, wouldn’t it be great to boost conversions for the campaigns you already have running? Better yet, wouldn’t it be nice if you could do it analytically and with 100% certainty for sports, entertainment, memberships or any other business model? The secret to boosting conversions is putting your customer data to work.
Watch our webinar on 10 Tips for Increasing Conversions and learn how to:
- Prioritize PPC Ad Spend with Lifetime Value
- Achieve Advanced Segmentation for Email
- Unlock Secret Targeting for Facebook & Twitter
- Acquire Online Leads at Offline Events
- Discover Where Your Customers Hang Out Online
- Retargeting – You’re Doing it Wrong
- Identify Web Behaviors That Actually Matter
- Stop Predicting. Start Knowing What Your Customers Like
- Optimize Your Funnel – Calculate How Activities Impact Closing
- Reduce Churn – Predict Which Customers Will Leave Before They Do
Matt Price, Director of Solutions Engineering and Justin Plappert, Demand Generation Manager at Umbel, lead you through these 10 tips which can be implemented immediately.