Prepare for Data-Powered Festivals
Music festivals are experiencing a dramatic rise in popularity. Eventbrite reported that consumer spending on live music is up by 66% over the last four years and that 42% discover music by streaming.
So how are entertainment companies using fan data to optimize the music festival experience?
Watch our on-demand webinar where Dave Cedrone will share how entertainment companies are using data before, during and after festivals to:
- Get a clear picture of their fan demographics—everything from age, spending habits to favorite foods and artists
- Identify superfans & highcap spenders
- Find the perfect sponsors
- Collect in-venue data via Beacons, Wi-Fi & RFID
- Create the ultimate fan experience